sources, as described below.
A. Information You Provide to Us.
Registration and Profile Information. When you sign up for an account, we may collect information such as your name, email address, username, and profile photo.
User Content. We collect any information you choose to provide on our Services, such as posts, photos, videos, gifs, comments, votes, and echoes.
Payment Information. If you make a purchase through our Services, your payment-related information, such as your credit and debit card or automated clearing house (ACH) information, is collected and stored by our third party payment processor on our behalf. Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you. For example, if you contact us for customer support, we may receive your name, email address, phone number, the contents of any message or attachments you may send to us, and any other information you choose to provide.
B. Information We Collect When You Use Our Services.
Location Information. When you use our Services, we infer your general location information, for example by using your internet protocol (IP) address. Device Information. We receive information about the device and software you use to access our Services, including IP address, device type, web browser type, operating system version, phone carrier and manufacturer, user agents, application installations, device identifiers, mobile advertising identifiers, and push notification tokens. Usage Information. To help us understand how you use our Services and to help us improve them, we automatically receive information about your interactions with our Services, such as the posts or other content you view, the searches you conduct, the people you follow, and the dates and times of your visits.
Please review your web browser’s “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that if you delete or choose not to accept cookies from our Services, you may not be able to utilize the features of our Services to their fullest potential.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect:
● To provide, maintain, and improve our Services;
● To personalize your experience on our Services, such as by providing tailored content and recommendations;
● To understand and analyze how you use our Services and develop new products, services, features, and/or functionality;
● To communicate with you, provide you with updates and other information relating to our Services, provide information that you request, respond to comments and questions, and otherwise provide customer support;
● For marketing and advertising purposes, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you;
● To send you text messages and push notifications;
● To facilitate transactions, redemptions, and payments;
● To verify your identity and determine your eligibility to join our influencer network;
● To find and prevent fraud and respond to trust and safety issues;
● For compliance purposes, including enforcing our User Agreement or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency; and
● For other purposes for which we provide specific notice at the time the information is
How We Share the Information We Collect Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information we receive with vendors and service providers retained in connection with the provision of our Services. User Content. Our Services are social services that allow you to find, enjoy, and share content. Your display name, username, profile photo, about me section, and contacts (i.e., followers and
following) will always be viewable and/or searchable by other Users. The content you post to our Services will be displayed on our Services and viewable by other Users by default. Although this content is public by default, in the “Your Choices” section below, we describe the account settings and controls you can use to limit the sharing of certain information. We are not responsible for other Users’ use of available information, so you should carefully consider whether and what to post and how you identify yourself on our Services. Marketing. We do not rent, sell, or share information about you with nonaffiliated third parties for their direct marketing purposes unless we have your affirmative express consent. Analytics Partners. We use may use 3rd party analytics services to collect and process certain
application analytics data.
We make reasonable efforts to protect your information by using physical and electronic safeguards designed to improve the security of the information we maintain. However, as our Services are hosted electronically, we can make no guarantees as to the security or privacy of your information.
International Transfers of Data
Our Services are hosted in the United States and intended for visitors located within the United States. If you choose to use our Services from the European Union or other regions of the world with laws governing data collection and use that may differ from U.S. law, then please note that you are transferring your personal information outside of those regions to the United States for storage and processing. By providing any information, including personal information, on or to our Services, you consent to such transfer, storage, and processing.
Update Your Information or Pose a Question
Contact Information & Effective Date
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about our processing activities, please email
us at email@example.com
Last Updated: March 15, 2020